alias foo = __traits(...)

Shammah Chancellor via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 5 17:36:16 PST 2014

Is this fixed now?  I don't want to denigrate the work to get C++
compatibility and the GC improvements.  But, this is the biggest hurdle
I have when introducing new people into D.   I'm a huge compile time
reflection proponent, and having alias hack(T...) = T makes the code
look very buggy to newcomers.

Please don't say "where is the PR?"  When I have time,  I will fix it.
The learning curve on the frontend is non-trivial and I'm not a
talented C++ dev.   I will definitely dig in and get at that bug, as
it's my biggest nit at the moment.

-S.