Multiple Inhertiance?

bearophile via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 6 01:03:00 PST 2014

Ola Fosheim Grøstad:

> I think D should either try to support programming in the large
> or stop claiming that D aims to stop programming in the large
> while not being willing to make the feature set suitable.

Think of C++17/D2 as testbed entities that contain most features,
to test what works and what doesn't work, to create successive
languages that contain only the useful features :-)

(I still don't have desire for multiple alias this at this
moment. I'd like tuple unpacking, more value range analysis,
something to enforce preconditions at compile-time, a built-in
yield/yieldAll, and little else).

Bye,
bearophile