DerelictBgfx not shipping core libs.

olivier henley via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 8 10:11:51 PST 2014

On Saturday, 8 November 2014 at 04:15:22 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> I don't think any "warnings" about my not distributing binaries
> are necessary. You make it sound as if I'm doing something
> extremely out of the ordinary. If I were distributing a game
> framework or some such, you might have a  point. But for a
> collection of bindings, I just don't agree.

1. bgfx bindings for C# includes bgfx binaries for windows.
2. At the time, the bgfx D binding package included examples and
presented no clarification whatsoever about dependencies.
2. warning cost a couple of octets on the Readme and clarify
things once and for all to anybody coming from any background.
3. Ponce already reacted proactively 2 days ago.

I already fixed the bgfx bindings examples to be in sync with the
latest bgfx package, submitted a pull request and send win libs
to Ponce to *maybe* find a way and share for windows users.

Adding that I gave you my hand two posts ago, now please don't
take my arm.

If you don't want to make the distance, the discussion is over...
I'm serious.

Sincerely,

olivier