DerelictBgfx not shipping core libs.

olivier henley via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 8 13:43:58 PST 2014

On Saturday, 8 November 2014 at 04:15:22 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> I'll also add a line to the READMEs, instructing the user to
> obtain the shared libraries separately. That should be
> sufficient.

Just checked back and ran across that one. I therefore conclude
this is your way to put water in your wine.

See that's the problem, why do you argue over warning, no
warning, just a line, bold not bold, h1, h5, in esperanto...
whatever? I just proposed you make it clear.

Now if a one liner is clear to you so be it, but then I wonder
why we invented formatting and keywords.

That said, if in the future, I come across one guy acknowledging
he missed that line and someone tells him to "RTFM" I'll be the
first to step in and put the records straight.

Do we have a deal?