Interfacing with C in 2.066.1

Jason den Dulk via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 8 18:00:46 PST 2014

On Saturday, 8 November 2014 at 16:41:58 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> This symbol
> (`_D6jaypha5dbsql5mysql1c5mysql12st_mysql_res6__initZ') is the
> init data for the struct.

It looks as though the compiler is trying to create a instance of
the struct
somewhere, but the source code doesn't ask for this. This is
evidenced by the fact that when I remove the definition
altogether, replacing it with a declaration, it works.

The compiler guys may ponder this if they wish. Since a
workaround has been found I'll consider the subject closed. A
thank you to everyone who contributed.

Regards
Jason