How to let D's one module contains lots of classes.

tcak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 9 04:21:26 PST 2014

On Sunday, 9 November 2014 at 11:30:22 UTC, AlanThinker wrote:
> Yes, you are right.
> Package can do it.
> Thanks all of you!

Yes, package can do it, thou this adds burden to maintain
packages this time. Weirdness of this design is seen in druntime
as well.

core.sync.mutex.Mutex

Doubling mutex word unnecessarily. Every time I will create a
module, half an hour, I am thinking what name to give the module.
Either will create many classes in one file, or use same name for
both module and class that causes above example.