'partial' keyword in C# is very good for project , what's the same thing in D?

Andre via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 10 08:44:52 PST 2014

One requirement for a partial alternative is, that the generated
coding can access private member of the actual class as they are
in most GUI framework private members of the class.

class Example
{
private Button b;
private ComboBox cb;
}

The GUI framework takes care about calling their constructors and
also about persisting their design time values (values you read
and write in the GUI builder).

Is there any possibility to access private members by using
Template Mixins?
As far as I can see only String Mixins are able to access private
members of the scope they are inserted to.

Kind regards
André