D 2.066.1: Assertion failure: '0' on line 2022 in file 'mtype.c'

Andre via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 10 22:17:33 PST 2014

I will create a issue for this. The minimized version is:

enum DummyStringEnum
{
	foo = "bar"
}

class Test
{
	@property DummyStringEnum e()
	{
		return DummyStringEnum.foo;

void main()
{
	import std.json;
	JSONValue[string] jsPayload;
	jsPayload["A"] = __traits(getMember, new Test(), "e");
}

Kind regards
André