D support in Exuberant Ctags 5.8 for Windows

ANtlord via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 11 10:44:21 PST 2014

Wake up dead topic! :)

On Tuesday, 25 September 2012 at 04:22:13 UTC, p.crimsonsphere
wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> So, anyway, have you found any live link to download Ctags 5.8
> working for D programming language?
>
> I found here
> http://pastie.org/971968
> and applied it to
> http://dfrank.ru/ctags581
>
> I downloaded compiler for Ctags, I mean, BCC32 and failed to
> compile it.
>
> If anyone has a Ctags 5.8 or 5.81 for D language, please~
>
> Regards.

If it is actually, you can use that
https://github.com/snosov1/ctags-d.

I want to ask about Dscanner. Does it provide same formats as
ctags. I use ctags with --excmd=pattern --fields=nksSa and output
with them is different of Dscanner's output with key --ctags.

Sorry, if my english is not clear.