D support in Exuberant Ctags 5.8 for Windows

Jussi Jumppanen via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 12 05:24:37 PST 2014

On Thursday, 26 July 2012 at 22:06:08 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:

> I'm looking at this page and trying to download the latest
> CTags 5.8 with D patch compiled for Windows but i'm getting a
> dead link.

FYI the Zeus IDE uses ctags and many years ago I updated ctags
to have some understanding of the D language.

Those code changes where made against the last 5.8 version and
they can be found here:

http://www.zeusedit.com/z300/ctags_src.zip

But as I said earlier those changes are quite old, so I don't
know how well they work with the current D language.