std.string import cleanup: how to fix regression?

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 12 09:34:22 PST 2014

One solution is new `extern import std.array : split;` syntax.
Like `public` but do *not* visible for module itself.
If user will use selective imports with std.string, than there
compiler can deduce dependencies without full imports.

Furthermore we can deprecate it lately with  `deprecated extern
import std.array : split;`