Does RTTI and exceptions work in dlls on windows?

MrSmith via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 24 10:20:27 PST 2014

I've got little test here
https://gist.github.com/MrSmith33/8750dd43c0843d45ccf8#file-sharedmodule2-d-L17-L29.

I have one application and two dlls. Application loads both dlls,
calls their factory functions and then passes each IModule
instance that it got from factories to those modules.

Modules then try to cast those IModule refs back to their real
interfaces (ISharedModule1) but i am getting null there.

A have found a workaround for this by returning a void* pointer
to real interface and it back when needed.

Another, and more major issue is, that when exception is thrown
application fail immediately.

Is it broken on windows, or it is me doing it wrong?