Comparing Parallelization in HPC with D, Chapel, and Go

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 25 20:15:40 PST 2014

On Sun, 2014-11-23 at 13:09 -0800, Ziad Hatahet via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d <
> digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>

> > I have emailed the author.
> >

> Keep us posted!

The author is currently having a vacation. He has though sent me the
codes. I shall review them and report back to him, not publicly at this
stage. When back from vacation his intention is to set the codes up for
public availability, and hence wider review and debate. At this point
the D community (and I hope the Go community) at large will be able to
constructively chip in suggestions.
--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk