[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 26 13:41:05 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 26 November 2014 at 21:34:43 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> looking back i must say that i'd better adopt rxvt-unicode
> instead of writing my own emulator, 'cause writing terminal
> emulator that works with all console software is a PITA.

true.... but I set my sights lower: I just want "works for me".
After a bunch of guess and checking, I got the two most complex
programs I use - mutt and vim - including with or without
gnuscreen to work, and that's good enough.

If I have to use a complex program that doesn't work right in it,
I figure I can always fall back on xterm, rxvt, or the Linux
console.