[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 26 19:51:58 PST 2014

Found a bug in the terminal emulator immediately after switching
my hotkeys to use it - there was an escape sequence sent to it
that the controlling terminal usually responded to and now it
didn't have one.

And vim apparently changed its auto indent behavior. Thanks, now
my habit of hitting enter then tab is breaking the code. So
angry, this is stupid beyond belief. vim usually impresses me
with its goodness. That makes this BETRAYAL hurt all the more.

et tu, vim? et tu?

BTW @nogc should have an escape hatch at least for assert(0,
allocate_a_message). The program is dying anyway, at least let me
conveniently format a descriptive error message.