[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 26 23:16:06 PST 2014

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 06:50:59 +0000
Joakim via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> However, I'm looking forward to voice recognition and some sort
> of hand gesture input becoming the dominant interfaces in the
> coming years.  Those will be even easier to use than anything so
> far, and could be much faster than even your current
> keyboard-driven software.
i just imagined some sort of i... human standing against the wall,
gesticulating like mad and talking nonsense to the void... creepy.

i bet that such intefaces will be widespread, but faster and more
usable? nope. i can type much faster than i'm talking, i can edit what
i typed and... and just won't buy it. but yes, they *seems* to be
better than plain old keyboard.