[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 27 06:52:01 PST 2014

On Thursday, 27 November 2014 at 05:12:52 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
> @Adam D. Ruppe : Check out st from suckless, it was made because
> xterm is unmaintainable.

Cool. Though my from-scratch terminal emulator already works
pretty well, just a few bugs popping up now that I'm actually
relying on it, but I'll fix them as they come up.

> Also, consider a distro from this century ;)

The problem is that I hate new things! What I should have done is
never updated. But oh well, it is good enough now and besides,
the impetus to ditch more of the not-written-by-me software i was
using just makes me cooler.