[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 27 06:56:48 PST 2014

On Thursday, 27 November 2014 at 06:51:00 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> However, I'm looking forward to voice recognition

I hate voice recognition because it doesn't actually think about
what you're saying... it is just another way to input crude
information into the same idiotic core, and keyboard symbols are
better.

What would be interesting - though not something I want in the
real world, I kinda enjoy getting my paycheck - is a voice AI
like they have in Star Trek.

"Computer, I need a terminal emulator."

a few beeps, then it pops one up

"No, that sucks, make the mouse wheel work."

the computer beeps as it looks at existing things to figure out
what you meant by "work" then adjusts the program

Self-programming computers, now *that's* a voice interface.