[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 27 22:10:05 PST 2014

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 03:35:17AM +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> One thing I actually *like* about the change: I didn't force the linux
> console to use VGA text mode this time. I usually do because I adore
> the vga text mode, it is so beautiful and elegant.
>
> But one big advantage to letting new linux do its thing with the
> framebuffer console: switching VTs between it and X is *fast*. Like
> instant fast. I like that a lot.

Yeah, kernel mode switching is teh k00l.

A linguistics professor was lecturing to his class one day. "In
English," he said, "A double negative forms a positive. In some
languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a
negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can
form a negative." A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah,
yeah."