[OT] unbelievable: #ifdef _OTHER_LIB_H

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 28 11:47:24 PST 2014

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 19:34:20 +0000
"Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d" <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 28 November 2014 at 19:16:28 UTC, ketmar via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > ah, yes. i don't think about that, but you are right: typing
> > for two hours is ok
>
> I don't really agree, if I were to type for nonstop for two
> hours, I'd be in a world of pain.
>
> Talking for two hours hurts too, but typing can bring all kinds
> of RSI to the wrist and such. I rarely go for that long if I can
> avoid it just as a preventative measure.
just don't let your hands hang off the table. at least this was what
works for me and now i can type all day long (with occasional "drop the
water out of fingers" gesture once in a several hours).

ah, and kill "notebook keyboards", they sux. the best keyboard is
mechanical one (biased opinion!), but keyboard with distinct keys and
good feedback is fine too.

at least this is what solves all my problems with continuous typing.

ah, and most important thing: throw your mouse out of the window and
made keypad and arrow keys non-functional, so your hands will never
move out of the main part of the keyboard.

sure, we have similar technics for speaking, but even using that i
found that long speeches are painfull. taking into account that i'm
speaking almost from my birth and start typing much-much later... no, i
still prefer typing. ;-)