Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 1 06:17:07 PDT 2014

On 29/09/2014 04:04, Walter Bright wrote:
 > I know I'm hardcore and uncompromising on this issue, but that's where I
 > came from (the aviation industry).

Walter, you do understand that not all software has to be robust - in
the critical systems sense - to be quality software? And that in fact,
the majority of software is not critical systems software?...

I was under the impression that D was meant to be a general purpose
language, not a language just for critical systems. Yet, on language
design issues, you keep making a series or arguments and points that
apply *only* to critical systems software.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros