std.experimental.logger formal review round 3

Marco Leise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 1 07:34:07 PDT 2014

Am Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:49:29 +0000
schrieb "Robert burner Schadek" <rburners at gmail.com>:

> maybe I should add a disableGetSysTime switch

CLOCK_REALTIME_COARSE / CLOCK_REALTIME_FAST should be explored.
On Linux you can't expect finer resolution than the kernel Hz,
for FreeBSD I only found mention of 10ms resolution.
If you format log messages with 2 digits time precision
anyway, you don't need the precise version.

If you disable time completely, what would the LogEntry
contain as the time stamp? SysTime.init?

--
Marco