How to build phobos docs for dlang.org

Mark Isaacson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 1 10:11:47 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 1 October 2014 at 09:00:51 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 October 2014 at 06:29:46 UTC, Mark Isaacson
> wrote:
>
>> I hereby volunteer to document whatever answer I am given.
>
> already done
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_DMD#Building_the_Docs

I saw this yesterday and followed the instructions but was unable
to get it to work. At a minimum, the first 'make' does not do
anything and the 'generated/linux/default' directory does not
exist. I see 'generated/linux/64' instead if I use the posix.mak
file. If I proceed using that directory instead, I end up with
the same problem: Now when I run the phobos html build it does
format everything in the dlang.org colors, but I'm still missing
std_container.html.