Mike Acton at CppCon (prominent game-dev lecture to non-game-dev's)

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 2 02:48:44 PDT 2014

On 02/10/14 08:10, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:

> (is it just me, or is it getting really hard to keep up with this
> forum these days!?)

Yeah, I need to read every day to keep up. I think it can vary quite a
lot. There are a couple of topics that are quite hot, i.e. interfacing
with C++, GC/RC/memory management and others. In the recent weeks there
have been several new threads with topics in these areas. Hence there's
a lot of posts to keep up with.

--
/Jacob Carlborg