eles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 4 02:50:14 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 4 October 2014 at 08:45:57 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
> On Saturday, 4 October 2014 at 08:28:40 UTC, Walter Bright
> wrote:
>> On 10/3/2014 11:00 AM, Piotrek wrote:

> That, in my opinion, was the biggest problem in that tragedy.

There is also this one:

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/stall-warning-controversy-haunts-af447-inquiry-360336/

"It insists the design of the stall warning "misled" the pilots.
"Each time they reacted appropriately the alarm triggered inside
the cockpit, as though they were reacting wrongly. Conversely
each time the pilots pitched up the aircraft, the alarm shut off,
preventing a proper diagnosis of the situation."

SNPL's argument essentially suggests the on-off alarm might have
incorrectly been interpreted by the crew as an indication that
the A330 was alternating between being stalled and unstalled,
when it was actually alternating between being stalled with valid
airspeed data and stalled with invalid airspeed data."