ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 4 22:42:09 PDT 2014

On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 14:45:42 -0700
Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> On 10/3/14, 9:26 PM, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > yes. DMD attempts to 'guess' what identifier i mistyped drives me
> > crazy. just shut up and stop after "unknown identifier", you robot,
> > don't try to show me your artificial idiocity!
> awesome feature -- Andrei
the only bad thing with this future is that it is useless. a simple
typo is not worth of additional noise, and in complex cases feature is
not working (i.e. it can't guess method name from another module,
especially if it's not imported). all in all this adds noise for
nothing. ah, and for some fake coolness.