via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 5 02:35:07 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 5 October 2014 at 09:06:45 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
> Oh, I think that here in Italy we outperform your country with
> that, as for sure we are the most bureaucratised country on the
> hearth.

Hah! In Norway parents sign evaluation of progress for 6 years
old school children every 2 weeks due to a "quality reform". And
and  all pupils are kept on the same level of progress so that
nobody should feel left behind due to "social democracy
principles"... In Italy you have Montesorri! Consider yourself
lucky!

In Norway bureaucracy is a life style and the way of being. In
northern Norway the public sector accounts for 38-42% of all
employees.

In Norway the cost of living is so high that starting a business
is a risky proposition unless the public sector is your customer
base. :^)