What are the worst parts of D?

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 6 07:53:38 PDT 2014

On 10/6/14, 7:05 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
> On Monday, 6 October 2014 at 13:49:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

>>> I would also add that it's scaring not having seen a single comment of
>>> Andrej here:
>>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3998
>>
>> I did comment in this group. -- Andrei
>
> I'm missing something? If you are _only_ meaning that one [1] I keep
> being scared ;-)
> No pun intended, really.
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mxpfzghydhirdtltmmvo@forum.dlang.org?page=3#post-lvhoic:2421o4:241:40digitalmars.com

I understand the necessity for further scrutiny of that work. Even
before that I owe Sönke Ludwig a review for std.data.json. There's a
large list of things I need to do at work, mostly D-related, not all of
which I am not at liberty to make public. On top of that I have of
course other obligations to tend to.

To interpret my lack of time politically is really amusing. You guys
have too much time on your hands :o).

Andrei