Make const, immutable, inout, and shared illegal as function attributes on the left-hand side of a function

eles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 10 08:25:48 PDT 2014

On Friday, 10 October 2014 at 15:15:13 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On 10/10/2014 04:37 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 10/9/2014 1:50 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:

> - leave the rest to linting tools like
> https://github.com/Hackerpilot/Dscanner

I don't like it. If it is not in the language, then why bother
with Dscanner?

C++ has a lot of lint tools. How many of them the average Joe use?

Either is in the language, either you can never give a * about it.

Why to default to a lint tool just as a lame excuse for not
getting the language right in the first place?

PS I know it's not because of you.