DIP66 - Multiple alias this

IgorStepanov via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 10 10:48:51 PDT 2014

On Friday, 10 October 2014 at 17:31:23 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 10/10/14 1:09 PM, IgorStepanov wrote:
>> I've created DIP for my pull request.
>> DIP: http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP66
>> PR: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3998
>>
>> Please, comment it.
> Hm... not sure you need a DIP.
>
> From page 231 of TDPL: "A class could introduce any number of
> alias this declarations, thus subtyping any number of types."
>
> -Steve

TDPL tells that multiple alias this should be allowed, but tell
nothing about conflict resolving. General idea of this DIP is
sistematize rules for alias this. Please comment this part. Maybe
I've forgot some cases, maybe introduce dangerous semantic rule.