Linker not working under dmd

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 10 13:56:38 PDT 2014

On 04/04/2014 06:08 PM, Jonathan Marler wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the DMD compiler but it seems I can't post to
> the digitalmars.D.bugs thread for help, so I'm posting here.

digitalmars.D.bugs isn't intended for posting or for getting help, it's
just a place that automatically mirrors issues/comments that get posted
to the bugzilla issue tracker: https://issues.dlang.org/

Even though its name may suggest a more limited scope,
digitalmars.D.learn is really for pretty much any general D-related help.