Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 10 20:47:30 PDT 2014

On Friday, 10 October 2014 at 18:53:46 UTC, Brad Roberts via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> How much you want to bet that if it did exit the app, that the
> bug would actually have been addressed rather than still remain
> broken?

It more likely would cause maintainer to abandon the project
after encountering raging users he can't help. Most of such
Mono-D issues simply are not reproducable on Alex side and remain
unfixed because of that. I can't remember a single case when he
remained willingly ignorant of an unhandled exception.