Why this doesn't compile?

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 12 01:58:35 PDT 2014

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 23:38:37 -0400
Shammah Chancellor via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> I've withheld from responding to you for a good long while.  But,
> what is your deal Ketmar?  You're constantly trolling on this
> newsgroup. It's not appreciated.
you are wrong. i have strong reasons to write my posts in my way. but
you aren't interested in that reasons, you are interested in flamewar.
there was choice: either ask me for explanation (which is a right thing
when you don't understand something) or call me "troll" (in a form of a
fake question). you choose second. what answer do you expect now? i
don't want to speak with person who uses presumtion of guilt, and i
don't want to explain anything to such person. good day to you.