Make const, immutable, inout, and shared illegal as function attributes on the left-hand side of a function

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 13 13:51:33 PDT 2014

On Monday, October 13, 2014 19:59:13 deadalnix via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> The right path forward seems to be deprecating now, but not
> removing before dfix can do something good about it.

I don't know that we need to wait for dfix, but we never remove deprecated
stuff from the language very quickly anyway. So, I expect that it'll be around
for at least a year or two before we look at actually removing it, so dfix
will presumably be able to take care of it long before we're looking to remove
it anyway.

- Jonathan M Davis