So what exactly is coming with extended C++ support?

Dan Olson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 14 09:09:31 PDT 2014

"Chris" <wendlec at tcd.ie> writes:

> iOS/ARM are very important. What's the latest state of affairs? I know
> some progress has been made but it has been off my radar for a month
> or two now.

The iOS project with LDC has been idle during the windsurfing season
:-).  Days are geting shorter so I plan to  resume work on it.

For a start, it needs to be updated to latest LDC version.  About 10
phobos unit tests were not passing back in April and most of these were
due to floating pointing differences between host (x64) and target
(arm).
--
dano