std.experimental.logger formal review round 3

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 15 04:27:39 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 15 October 2014 at 10:12:56 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 October 2014 at 09:25:07 UTC, Robert burner
> Schadek wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 15 October 2014 at 02:54:27 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>>> As there was quite some last moment feedback I am giving some
>>> more time for me to research issues a bit and Robert to
>>> address them :)
>>
>> No need, I fixed the MultiLogger last weekend.
>
> "Fixed" by simply removing the attempt at logarithmic time
> operations, and still not conforming to the Phobos container
> interface...

Yes, because other people already complained that nobody will
every need a logarithmic time MulitLogger and I always thought
that MultiLogger was to complex anyway. I could make the Logger[]
array alias this and it would be comforming to Phobos container,
but that doesn't really solve the issue does it.