GCC Undefined Behavior Sanitizer

eles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 17 08:29:22 PDT 2014

On Friday, 17 October 2014 at 15:10:33 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/17/14, 3:51 AM, eles wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 October 2014 at 21:00:18 UTC, bearophile wrote:
>>> Just found with Reddit. C seems one step ahead of D with this:

> Still a step forward. -- Andrei

While I agree, IIRC, Ariane was never tested in that particular
flight configuration that caused the bug (which was not a
Heisenbug, as it was easy to reproduce but, you know,
*afterwards*).

Now, imagine that Ariane in space encountering a runtime error.

I specifically referred to the crash itself.