Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 17 09:10:32 PDT 2014

On 2014-10-17 10:26, Atila Neves wrote:

> Is cleaning up in a unittest build a problem? I'd say no, if it the
> tests fail it doesn't make much sense to clean up unless it affects the
> reporting of tests failing.

I have used files in some of my unit tests. I would certainly like those
to be properly closed if a tests failed (for whatever reason). Now, some
of you will argue that one shouldn't use files in unit tests. But that
would only work in a ideal and perfect world, which we don't live in.

--
/Jacob Carlborg