Library request thread

ponce via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 22 01:13:19 PDT 2014

I feel like we need a NG thread for D users to come and ask for
new libraries/bindings.

Express your needs! Here are mines.

1. A windowing library to replace some of SDL usage. Some
programs like audio plugins are usually done without any
dependent dynamic library. It could also make one less dependency
on many small programs. I would expect it to be based on
Win32/X11/Cocoa.

2. A binary serialization library that support versions of data
schemes. Would allow to load previous versions of data when the
scheme has changed and fields have been added/removed.