RFC: std.concepts

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 24 02:57:50 PDT 2014

It is important to leave possibility for compiler to verify that
restricted types are used only in compliance with a concept. I am
thinking about moving some basic primitives to druntime and
designing it in a bit more light-weight way - for example, I
don't like usage of Concept base class here.

Overall this is a very promising direction to develop but getting
it to the point where it can be included into Phobos and
advertised can be much more tricky. For now it can be useful as a
dub package to experiment with.

I hope to provide more detailed feedback after investigating
implementation closer.