DIP66 - Multiple alias this

IgorStepanov via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 24 06:05:52 PDT 2014

On Friday, 24 October 2014 at 06:04:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/19/14 2:00 PM, IgorStepanov wrote:
>> Bump.
>
> I've made a few grammar and fluency edits to the DIP, and
> collected a few thoughts while doing that. Will get back on
> this before too long. -- Andrei

I've seen it. Thanks!
Waiting for a comments.
Should I add chapter about method overloading with alias this: it
should work (and works) as cross-module overloading. It should
imply
This implies from the DIP but hasn't written explicitly.

OT: Should `et\s?c\.?` be written as "etc" in English?
I thought that it should be written as "et c.", because "et
cetera". Or is it an anachronism?