Change Tab Sizes in Forum Posts

tcak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 24 06:25:06 PDT 2014

Now, before this entry gets hidden in old pages, how can we take
next step?

As far as I see, two problems are (at least current),

1. Tab Width
2. Width of messaging area

I checked the width information of this "Message" textarea and
"Subject" input.

Thing is that they do not use CSS for width, and "size" and
"cols" attributes are used. Another thing is that even both
"size" and "cols" are set to 80 both, they are not same width at
all.

Normally, these can be fixed in a very short time, though I am
not allowed for that I guess. So, who should know about this, and
take next step?