D in my trashbin

Kyoji Klyden via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 24 16:59:08 PDT 2014

On Friday, 24 October 2014 at 23:44:23 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> we already moved D.learn to the top of the forums list. i
> believe that
> there is more things in play. like seasoned programmers who feel
> uncomfortable to ask questions in D.learn: "why, i'm not a
> newbie in
> programming, so 'learn' is not the right place to ask..." or
> newbies
> who doesn't want to look like newbies. ;-)
>
> maybe renaming "D.learn" to "D.questions" can help here. i
> don't know.

I hadn't really consider that perspective. I feel like I've
fallen to that on an occasion or two. Basically end up going to
the world's end trying to find an answer when if I had just asked
on the forums from the start I would've been done with whatever
the issue was in about 5 minutes.

I'm not sure what else we could call it though.. D.ask?
.questions is good.
Or maybe we should just tell everyone to get over themselves and
ask their damn questions already xD