D in my trashbin

Kyoji Klyden via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 25 14:24:12 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 19:33:45 UTC, Jkpl wrote:
> On Friday, 24 October 2014 at 02:42:13 UTC, frustrated wrote:
>> Two days later and I still cant get a 'Hello World' to compile.
>> It is far beyond me how a project can exist for so many years
>> and still not have a straightforward installation that works
>> out
>> of the box. Yes.. read the forums and search google for
>> solutions
>> that may or may not work depending on the phases of the moon,
>> I have to ask you:
>> Why bother ?
>> Why would anybody trust a compiler written by people
>> who regard making it run out of the box an after-thought ?
>
> Sorry, actually it was a joke from me and I laught a lot while
> reading your answers during 3 days. The setup is just fine,
> although if you've started a nice think-tank about the
> problem...
> Sorry. My bad.

Regardless of me believing you or not, by what means was it a
joke? OP complains about technical difficulties, several people
offer assistance, then you arrive claim you laughed about the
whole thing and apologize.
I find it hard to believe there was any humor amongst any of
that, aside from the few jokes a couple people made.