Arduino and D

Ty Tower via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 25 14:49:52 PDT 2014

Has anybody tapped the massive Arduino programming explosion
using D instead of C++ ?
I got started on Arduino a few years back and it has taken the
microprocessor popularity through the roof .
Unfortunately you download the IDE (Integrated Development
Environment) from Arduino.cc direct and then using a $3
development board with a 328p chip on it ,proceed to program the
chip to do pretty much whatever you can think of including
turning stuff on with your mobile from anywhere in the world  and
much much more .

I wondered if someone could adapt it to D ?