D in my trashbin

Jkpl via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 25 16:44:03 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 22:41:59 UTC, Kyoji Klyden wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 22:17:35 UTC, Jkpl wrote:
>>
>> Just ask to Vlad. He seems to be the forum maintainer. He'll
>> check the IP.
>> Even if I'm not the OP, the message is clear: why the hell do
>> you care about this ? DMD setup is fine. It works. dot.
>
> Haha, why would anyone go check your IP?
> Should we tell everyone who has trouble with DMD: "the setup is
> fine. It works. dot."? It has a very reassuring ring to it.
> Melts
> my troubles away. :P
>
> Once you're ready to take on "Hello World" or to show us your
> next great skit, feel free to post in D.Learn.

Initially i was just trying to solve the thing by saying:
"dont bother it 's a joke, you can setup dmd and compile a simple
hello world".
But...it seems that's some people cant accept the "perfect"
explanation.
I mean: stop being stuck on this, the OP has made an error. He
won't reply.
Even if now he has compiled his "hello world", do you really
think, in your own soul, that he will come saying "it's ok now, I
get it, it works fine".
Seriously.