Algorithms to solve programming contest problems

Vic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 25 18:37:05 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 20:51:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> http://www.quora.com/What-are-the-algorithms-required-to-solve-all-problems-using-C++-in-any-competitive-coding-contest
>
> Anyone want to review these and see what we should add to
> Phobos?

I have enormous respect for Walter, this has me betting my
company on D.

But how I wish this said: hey, anyone know of what we can remove
from D or move to downstream?

JRE has Oracle and 100 devs, CLR has MS and 100 dec, there are 7
for D, and it should be narrow, like LUA. It should have 7% of
their platform. Majority of scared cows must be killed, the
sooner leaders realize the better.