Code Coverage and SDC

Shammah Chancellor via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 27 05:42:12 PDT 2014

So,  I'm trying to setup code coverage to ensure that we are testing
100% of the SDC LOC when we run our tests.

Issues I'm having:

1) Combined lst files from multiple results.

2) Seems to be some conditions on when lst files are generated.  If the
binary is invoked from somewhere other than where it was compiled, or
the source and obj files are not around it doesn't generate anything.

3) Given 2 above,  how do you get cov on libraries included in another binary?

I'm sure there are other issues, but those are the ones I've run into so far.

Any ideas?

As an aside, has anyone tried to do this with ddmd?

-S.