Deimos library interfaces needed for these

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 27 21:19:45 PDT 2014

On 10/27/2014 6:52 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 18:37:34 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 10/27/2014 12:48 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>>> Before we add a bunch of more Deimos projects, can something be
>>> done about the turnaround for Deimos pull requests? Right now, it
>>> looks like the only way to get a pull merged is to ping you
>>> personally to merge it.
>>
>> There are 13 members of Team Deimos who can pull:
>>
>> https://github.com/orgs/D-Programming-Deimos/teams/team-deimos
>
> I'm not sure what happened here (and with the other OpenSSL pull requests), then:
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos/openssl/pull/21

I'd add you to team Deimos, but I don't recall your github handle and it won't
do a reverse lookup :-(

Please, guys, I'd really appreciate it if you'd use your names as github
handles. You might think your handle is memorably associated with your name, but
when there are 50 such I definitely lose the associations.

It'd also be nice if your avatar was a picture, so I'll recognize everyone at Dconf!