Trivial (but not bikeshed please) question of style…

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 28 01:24:49 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 28 October 2014 at 08:15:58 UTC, Russel Winder via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I need to know the community view on D idiom regarding UFCS in
> one
> particular case (mostly because I am doing a presentation and
> need to
> know which one to put on the slides).

If you are asking in the general term, i always favour the UFCS
style wherever possible. I personally think it reads better and
is easier to refactor later if needed. I also believe it's
idiomatic which is strongly influenced by std.algorithm and
std.range's composable functions.